Chicago’s Youth Rize Up
The Youth Rize Up program is designed to help youth reach their full potential
The Youth Rize Up program is designed to help youth reach their full potential and become productive members of society. The program is open to all youth who live in Chicago and are aged 11-18.
Books Over Balls Chicago’s Youth Rize Up is an initiative that provides youth between the ages of 11-18 with access to information and resources that support and enrich their lives and learning. The program offers a variety of programs and services, including:
- Life Skills Education: This program teaches youth about important life skills, such as goal setting, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Positive Mentoring: Youth are paired with mentors who provide support, guidance, and friendship.
- Community Engagement: Youth have the opportunity to participate in community service projects and learn about social justice issues.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM): Youth are exposed to STEM concepts and activities that can help them develop their interests in these fields.
Here are some of the benefits of participating in the Youth Rize Up program:
- Improved academic performance
- Increased self-confidence
- Reduced risk of engaging in risky behaviors
- Stronger relationships with family and friends
- Increased civic engagement
- A brighter future
If you are a youth between the ages of 11-18, I encourage you to learn more about the Youth Rize Up program and consider enrolling. It is a great opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in school, college, and life.